1. Become self-aware
- First, you should not panic about the workload. Stay calm and focus on the present task.
- Don’t let your confusion and anxiety dominate over your consciousness.
- Don’t let your focus and dedication down.
- You should clearly know the task that needs to be done first, second and so on.
- When you are at home don’t let your workload disturbs your family time.
- Avoid social media and unusual use of a phone to get more distracted.
2. Focus on one thing at a time
- You planning should be very clear. Prioritize your task to avoid confusion.
- Focus on the current task and don’t allow any activities distract you.
- When you are doing any task, make sure that you meet deadlines. Otherwise, it will create more burden.
- Do not start any other task before completing the previous one.
3. Do not over commit
- Do not stretch yourself too much. Just find out your capability and work accordingly.
- Do not allow your will to get dominate over your skill.
- It is okay to say ‘NO’. The advantage of saying it is you are saving time in one or the other way.
- If possible delegate the task to your subordinates.
4. Be practical
- Do not allow your emotion to dominates over rational thinking.
- Appreciate yourself to stay motivated.
- Do not allow your past and the future to get dominate over your present.
- Note down everything to keep a track of your activity. This will give you a kind of visualization of your task.
5. Stay motivated
- It is very important to stay motivated while managing a busy schedule.
- Take some time for a break. This will help you to keep fresh and energetic.
- Daily go for a walk in the morning or do exercise to stay healthy.
- Nourish your soul with the help of meditation.
- Do not kill child living in yourself.
- You should take proper sleep.
6. Get organised
- Make sure that your busy schedule should not long last.
- Find out the causes that make you busy instead of making organized. Find out the solution and eliminate it.
- After getting out of your busy schedule, get things organized well to avoid hectic schedule in future.
- Always be consistent in your work. Avoid distraction as much as possible.