Meaning of self-analysis
- It is a systematic approach taken by every individual to evaluate their strength and weakness at physical, intellectual as well as at an emotional level.
- It involves a wide variety of mechanism and technique to understand one’s thought and behavior.
- Self-awareness is very important aspects in order to develop one’s identity.
- The process involves an understanding or comprehension of the individual’s subconscious and conscious mind.
Why need self-analysis
- It is our casual habit that we always live in imagination. Either we lost in the future or think about things happened in the past.
- In today’s competitive world, we do not fulfill the requirement of the present.
- Sometimes we lost in emotions.
- You need to realize qualities that you need to develop and habits which needs to be eliminated.
- In order to make progress in personal and professional life, you need to evaluate yourself.
Steps to do self-analysis
1. Understanding your personality type
- First, you need to judge your attitude and behavior.
- You should be able to aware of your positive and negative emotion.
- You should know which kind of a person you are i.e whether you are an extrovert or introvert, openness to experience, adaptable or not, etc.
- Always try to work out of your comfort zone.
2. Thinking pattern
- If you start noting down every activity you performed, you will start noticing your thinking pattern.
- You need to find out your thinking pattern because every action emerges from a certain kind of thoughts.
- To know more about different types of thinking disposition CLICK HERE.
- A good thinker has the ability to identify things in a better way.
3. Track yourself
- Note down each and every task you performed. This will be helpful in doing self-analysis.
- Keep track of your emotion i.e. which activities make you happier, angry, sad, feel stress, etc.
- Try to note your task in a notepad instead of using a mobile phone. This will help you to give more value to your task.
4. Approaching appropriate height
- Built strong self-esteem. Do not care what others think about you.
- Do not over commit. Try to find out how capable you are in executing any task and work accordingly.
- At the start don’t take anything as competition and start comparing yourself with others. Be a learner. This will help you a lot in the beginning.
- You can also keep a role model of your life. This will help you to check your way of living style.