1. Self management
- Leaders need to be very clear about the objective so that they can make others understand.
- They need to be self-motivated and focused on the goal of the organization.
- The leader needs to evaluate their ego because this may lead to loss to the organization.
- The leader should have positive body language and confidence.
- The leader should have the ability to complete the assigned task successfully.
2. Interpersonal skills
- It is the responsibility of the leader to build strong co-ordination and communication among employees.
- The leader should have the skill of listening to others.
- Leaders should frequently ask relevant questions to the employees and should provide the necessary solution.
- The leader should also make employees follow work ethic.
- The leader should always ask for feedback to make things simple in the future.
3. Motivational and Inspiration
- Leaders should always motivate their employees to have their focus on the goal.
- They should give their time and meet personally because it will give more energy rather simply communicating through social media.
- Leaders should also try to conduct counseling programmes, it will create a great impact on building focused working environment.
- Leaders should always lead by true inspirational stories and examples.
4. Good judgement
- This one is the most important characteristics of transformational leadership. They should be able to predict risk factor involved in sensitive decisions.
- Transformational leaders need to be proactive.
- They should able to predict obstacles in advance so that any changes required in the original planning can be done accordingly.
- The leader needs to evaluate each and every step performed by their group member.
5. Organizational consciousness
- Organizational conscious means that leaders should be aware of each and every aspect regarding an organization. For example, regarding financial stability, human relationship, social responsibility, best practices, etc.
- Leaders should not only focus on technology upgradation or profit of the organization but also focus on the growth of employees.
- The leader should maintain the values, beliefs and behavior of the organization to provide a safe working environment to their employees.
- For more information CLICK HERE
6. Diversity, Creativity and Adaptability
- Transformational leaders should have a wide range of characteristics to deal with any kind of difficulties. This diversity is apart from religious, political, gender and socioeconomic aspects.
- Creating innovative ideas is a part of employee job. Every employee should be given time for creativity and innovation.
- Creative environment makes employees more energetic towards their work. This will help in dealing with an anomalous situation.
- The leader should have capabilities to modify themselves and their group member for the new changes.
For more information click below