With proper time management, you can increase your efficiency and productivity. But you need to understand that managing time is not the only thing. You need to be focused to get a better output. Hence the ability to focus on a particular task is one of the most important factors in deciding the output. It is important to learn to be focused. For more information CLICK HERE.
There are various factors that need to be consider to improve concentration. They are as follow:
1. Working environment
- First, your working table has to be neat and clean. A table should contain only the required things necessary for the task.
- Working temperature also affects the concentration. Hence it is necessary to work at a normal temperature.
- Make sure that there are no distractions like noise and visual disruption.
- Working place should open and airy so that you do not feel congested.
- People around you plays an important role in building your concetration towards the work.
2. Diet and nutritional factors
- Your health is a very important factor in being focused while performing a task.
- For good health, you should drink plenty of water.
- Have a healthy breakfast and focused on nutritional diets.
- You should have the right amount of sleep.
3. Passion and dedication
- You should be very much passionate in your task.
- If you are not interested in your work then you cannot put your whole concentration.
- You should develop a sense of urgency. This will help you in working in real time.
- Spent some time with motivated and productive people.
- Evaluate yourself and find out when you are most productive, finish your difficult tasks during that time.
4. Avoiding distraction
- Doing unwanted work as phone calls, social media, etc.
- Visitors may also cause a distraction in your work.
- Handling unexpected meeting in between the working hours.
- If phone calls are urgent and part of your work then assigned one another member to manage calls.
- Be focused on what you are doing. Take out some time for doing other activity.
5. Do not overthink
- Overthinking may lead to fear, anxiety and depression.
- It may also create more doubts and complications.
- It is a self made trap and it is very difficult to get out of it.
- You need to simplify the task and make sure that you don’t overthink.
- If you are not getting any solution start it again from the beginning.