What is employment
Terms of employment are conditions that an employer and employee agree upon for a job. Terms of employment include an employee’s job responsibilities, workdays, hours, breaks, dress code, vacation and sick days, pay and more. … Terms of employment are often outlined in a contract.
Types of employment status
- First one is a worker who is the backbone of the company , company can fulfil their production and labor work demands through them, They are as important as an engine in a machine
- Second one is an employee, they have health and safety duties as well as employers. … An employee’s duties are to: take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by what they do or do not do. cooperate with the employer on health and safety matters.
- Last one is an employer, duties of employers. In general, to (1) provide a reasonable amount of work, (2) provide a safe and healthy work environment, (3) compensate employees in accordance with the terms of the contract of employment, (4) indemnify employees against liabilities and losses resulting from following management’s instructions.
Importance of employment
The Importance of Employment & Workplace in the Society. The stability of the economy rests on the ability to maintain a low unemployment rate and provide a safe, secure workplace. Employees benefit from an enjoyable workplace, and in turn businesses save money.
Benefits of employment
These perks, also known as “benefits in kind” can include bonuses, profit sharing, medical, disability, and life insurance, paid vacations, free meals, use of a company car, pensions, stock options, childcare, gratuity, company holidays, personal days, sick leave, other time off from work, retirement and pension plan in near future.
What are the challenges
- Low motivation
- Incomplete skills
- Fear of trying anything new
- Low interaction with your colleagues
- Politics in office
- High pressure from your seniors
This challenges,will lead to decrease your motivations in any working firm, if you are not suitable for the work you will be reassign and have to change your projects.In order to formulate an employment strategy, it would be essential to have a quantitative estimate of the magnitude of the employment challenge as well as an idea about the nature of the challenge beyond the quantitative magnitude. One approach to mainstreaming employment in development strategy and policies is to start by treating it as the primary objective of development and make other dimensions viz. growth rate, technology, balance of payments etc. dependent upon it.