- Less server interaction − You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server. This saves server traffic, which means less load on your server.
- Immediate feedback to the visitors − They don’t have to wait for a page reload to see if they have forgotten to enter something.
- Increased interactivity − You can create interfaces that react when the user hovers over them with a mouse or activates them via the keyboard.
1. Adding interactive behavior to web pages
- Show or hide more information with the click of a button
- Change the color of a button when the mouse hovers over it
- Zooming in or zooming out on an image
- Playing audio and video in a web page
- Using a drop-down menu.
2. Creating web and mobile apps
3. Game development
4. Client side validation
5. Manipulating HTML webpages
6. Creating Presentations
7. User Notifications
8. Back End data loading
9. Server Applications