Incessant blogging has become one of the most powerful techniques to develop brand awareness whilst providing germane and useful content targeting relevant audiences.
In an increasingly altering environment of technology and consumer demands, it has become imperative for even small businesses to build a strong web presence to engage and communicate with their target audience. While the competitive nature of the global economy demands all businesses to go out farther it is essential for businesses to have strongly optimized websites as part of their development of comprehensive online marketing and branding strategies.
Blogging is an inexpensive way for small businesses to bring in traffic to their websites, enhance inbound marketing strategies, and attract potential customers.
About 80% of the companies using blogging as a part of their marketing strategies realized and admit that major traffic share comes in from their blogging efforts.
Here we discuss a few powerful benefits of adding Blogging as a marketing weapon:
- A major boost to Search Engine Optimization – Blogging being one of the most straightforward methods of marketing consistently provides for fresh and relevant content, stuff that Search Engines dig for vigorously. All businesses creating blogs are incessantly providing Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. constant fresh fodder. Increasing the number of keywords and adding more germane content helps bring in a good traffic share.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new as well as existing clients – One of the most important aspects of business is to keep existing clients close and bring in more and more customers. Blogging provides for engagement with customers in a more conversational and informative manner. Blogging helps build great trust with the target audience through high-quality data and content. Leaving an active comment section enables instant and active feedback sessions thereby helping to connect directly with the customers which is important during building relationships and trust.
- Establish business as an Industry Leader – As it helps build trust and relationships and the stronger and larger the network becomes it enables to the establishment of clout in the industry. Giving out valuable, rich and expert information in blogs helps clients understand the level of knowledge and experience gained in the particular industry thereby placing you higher in ranks in the industry. This leads to more inquiries and better conversion rates.
- Connect people and brands – Blogs allow for customers to see a personal side of the brand that outbound marketing techniques and mechanisms are not able to provide. Blogging gives more of a lucid sense of the standards, business character, vision and personality of the organization.
- Creates opportunities for sharing – Link sharing creates the potential for viral traffic and exponential market growth. With so many different sharing platforms available, visitors can share the direct link to the blog, tweet it, or email it to a friend. This is the epitome of free marketing.
If you are interested in increasing your online exposure, while establishing yourself as an expert in your industry, then you will definitely want to take advantage of blogging as a marketing strategy. When it comes to small businesses, blogging is virtually a must. If you don’t have the time, resources, or expertise to write blog content you can outsource the posts to a digital marketing agency that can craft unique, relevant and engaging content for your blog site.