Best Job of the Day
Company: Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) is also known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) it is located in Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra.
BMC was established in the year 1888 under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is responsible for administration and civic infrastructure of the city, and it is India’s richest municipal corporation.
Official Website: www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
Positions: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 341
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): 243 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical): 98 Posts
Salary: Rs.38,600 – 1,22,800/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering from a recognised university.
Maximum Age Limit:
- For Open category: 38 years
- For Reserved Category: 45 years
The selection process is based on the written test/ interview.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.400/-
Payment Mode: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 29th October 2019.
Best Job from yesterday
Company:Red Hat India Pvt Ltd
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer – Automation Support
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
The Red Hat IT team is looking for a Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our Data Management Tooling (DMT) team in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll help with automating processes and communications. You should have the ability to readily acquire the knowledge of effectively converting business processes and communication channels into automation framework.
Primary job responsibilities
- Effectively cooperate with technical experts, follow defined standards, and automate processes within the stipulated time frame
- Perform research and analysis to make recommendations on best practises around automation tasks
- Contribute to defined best practises and willingly communicate with stakeholders in terms of automated tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in technology and science
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Solid critical thinking skills to ask questions and complete analysis
- Experience with any of the programming languages (Python), data, and analytics are a plus
Best Job from 2 days ago
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defence and aerospace. The group has annual revenue of over $13 billion with operations at 70 locations in 50 countries
Company Website: www.adani.com
Positions: Senior Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Description :
JD for O&M of Transmission line – Section In-charge/ co-ordinator:
- To review and apply the plan for maintenance given for the respective site.
- To ensure transmission O&M as per standards and procedures.
- To analyse Theft Tower Members and plan for rectification
- To ensure that the availability of the system is as per given guidelines
- To take decisions regarding O&M in consultation with Higher Management
- Processing of Bills related to site progress timely and accurately
- Conducting safety and quality programmes at site level for development of their team at regular intervals.
- Updating in LAM – SAP activity
- Preparing annual Outage plan
- Preparing opportunity shut down plan
- Preparing task list and material requirement for maintenance of line
- Training needs identification of employees under him.
- Ensure Safety at Site