Best Job of the Day
Company: Infosys Limited
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalisation was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Infosys Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any discipline
- MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistic/ IT/ Information Science)
- Consistently excellent academic track record
- Candidates graduating in 2019
Infosys Off Campus Selection Process:
- Written Test (Aptitude and Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Test Locations: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Best Job from yesterday
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Mentors/guides team of Software Engineering professionals; outside contractor resources.
- Communicates frequently with Development, Product Management and other teams to enable planning, problem-solving, and shipping products.
- Ensures successful execution and delivery of engineering platform/framework, and continuous improvement of the organization’s ability to execute them.
- Makes strategic engineering solution recommendations to the senior staff.
- Drives engineering projects and maintains software staff by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and setting direction for the employees.
- Develops and implements the processes, procedures and standards for the review and testing of software development and maintenance.
- Software and hardware development tools planning recommendations
- Work with QA and product teams to develop test plans
- Give regular status reports and performance metrics to the department manager
- Supporting department manager in resource and budget forecast activities
- Identify training requirements for team members
- Adhere to and coach staff to comply with quality standards, system & procedures
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in architecting, designing and implementing with front end technologies.
- Strong in Web security concepts and designs
- Profound knowledge of working on commercial web application development
- Active Experience in mobile and responsive web design and deployment
- Knowledge of JSON and XML formatted data required
- Experienced with tools for debugging and profiling Web UI
- Profound knowledge of Java Web Application Architectures and HTML5 programming concepts
- Active Experience in web design and RESTful services.
- Experience in use of design patterns, software architectures and methodologies
- Experienced in continuous build technologies and concepts
- Strong in automated unit test design and implementation
- Experience with GIT, Confluence, and JIRA and other project tracking software
- Demonstrates technical leadership skills
- Track record of strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Ability to handle a variety of projects simultaneously
- Must be self-starter and a team player
- Should be a technical leader who inspires other teammates
- Ability to work effectively with other teams
- Should have excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working with globally distributed team is preferred
- Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
- Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
- Connect, engage and communicate with others
- Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
- Make sound decisions
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
- Deliver extraordinary results
- Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Willingness to travel 5% of the time.
- Willingness to work in an office in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Best Job from 2 days before
Company:NTT Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide prAemier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit http://www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Company Website: www.nttdata.com
Positions: Software Development Program Senior Associate
Salary: Rs. 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Pune
- 4 years full-time Engineers 2020 (Stream – B.E / B.Tech- CS and IT
- Batch: 2020
- 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg).
- History of Arrears not more than 2.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Indian Nationality.
• AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
• Technical Interview
• Management Round