A Customer ( sometimes known as buyers, client or purchaser) is a recipient of good, services, products or idea obtain from a seller, vendor or suppler for a monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Customer is most important person in any business
- They are not dependent on us, we are dependent on them
- They are part of our business not an outsider
- They come to us with their needs and wants
Customer service and CRM
Customer service is a function of how well an organisation is able to constantly and consistently exceeds the needs of customers
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a model for managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. It involves using technology to organise, automate and synchronise sales, marketing, customer service and technical support.
It is a very favourable experience of the client of the business, when they get a good quality of services beyond their initial expectation.
A marketing department can use instance of customer delight to a company’s advantages by requesting referrals and obtaining testimonials from delighted customers that can help to attract new customers.
Customer delight involves the growth rate of business above and beyond normal customer relations in order to provide an experience that will leave a marked impressions on the customers.
Customer delight parameters
Why customer delight is important?
If you do not take care of your customers, someone else will.
You make mistakes ⇒you lose ⇒ competitor wins
Customer Delight Vs Customer satisfaction
- Satisfaction is defined as, the contentment one feels when one has fulfilled desire, need or expectations
- Delight is, to take great pleasure or joy
- Loyalty is having the feeling of allegiance
- Customer satisfaction means, he gets what he expected but customer delight is when you get much more than you expected