1. Feeling hesitation
- The most common problem fresher face is difficulty in voicing their opinion.
- You may have a different viewpoint on a particular topic, but you hesitate to tell in front of your manager.
- Your management does not encourage you.
- You will feel hesitation when you don’t have complete knowledge about the assigned task.
- You may also feel hesitation because of your introvert behavior.
2. Lack of practical knowledge
- Though theoretical knowledge forms the basis of practical knowledge, having practical is much more important than having theoretical knowledge.
- You should be very clear about your role in the organization i.e. practically what you need to do as a job.
- You should have the complete methodology to accomplish the task assigned.
- It is practical knowledge that increases your productivity.
- Learn more about why practical knowledge is important than theoretical knowledge.
3. Lack of skills
- As a fresher, you don’t have the required technical and non-technical skills. You need to develop gradually.
- At the start, you need to be flexible and adaptable since you are transforming yourself from academic life to corporate life.
- You need to develop your communication skill.
- You will need to learn many industrial terms.
- You should be creative and innovative.
4. Problem in working as a team
- As a fresher, you need to adapt to working in a team.
- It’s a difficult task because your way of thinking may not match with everyone.
- You need to learn to use the right word for communication.
- You need to match your working speed with your subordinates.
5. Lack of job satisfaction
- As a fresher, it is possible that inspite of an area of your interest you may disappoint with your job.
- Sometimes it may happen that the company makes you to do a task different from your role assigned in the offer letter.
- It may also happen that after working two to three months you realize that you have chosen the wrong field.
- At this moment, many freshers quit their job.
- You need to be calm and take a positive step to your career and work to the best of your ability.
6. Unsuitable workplace culture
- It is very much possible that the protocol and ethics of the company may not suit you.
- As a fresher, you may feel that there is no one in the company to solve your doubts.
- Your seniors are not co-operative and increasing your workload.
- Your management does not have a transparent system to follow.
- In this type of working environment, you may lose your creativity and your learning process will stop.
7. Anxious for career planning
- If you are satisfied with your first job then you will start thinking of your future. And it is very important.
- You need to think about developing the essential skills required for promotions.
- You have to prepare a career map which is suitable and relevant for you.
- If you want to change your job or field then you need to search for the proper guidance.