1. Well structured management
- The structure is well organized and stable.
- Bureaucratic management has handwritten rules and regulations. And it is the responsibility of the high-rank officer to look after.
- Bureaucratic leaders must be detail oriented. They should be well aware of each project and its related stats.
- In bureaucratic management, there is a system of rules that outlines the rights and responsibilities of subordinates.
2. A formal hierarchical structure
- Bureaucratic management has well defined ranking of authority.
- It consist of different ranks in a hierarchy where higher rank officer controls and manages the lower rank officers.
- Selection and promotion of subordinates in based on qualification and specialization.
- In bureaucratic management, every subordinate is controlled by terms and policies.
3. Strong minded and courageous
- Officers in the bureaucratic management need to be very strong to maintain the well structured framework.
- A large workforce is to be controlled, hence it is necessary for the leader to be strong and courageous.
- They need to be confident and committed to their work.
- They should be capable of withstanding dangerous situations.
4. Task oriented
- The high rank officer should clearly define the task to their subordinates.
- Task needs to be performed should be detail oriented.
- Guideline needs to follow all the time in order to accomplish the task.
- The officer should have the ability to monitor the scheduled task.
- They focus mainly on achieving the output rather focusing on innovation and empowerment.
5. Hard working
- They need to be passionate because they usually perform a repetitive task.
- In bureaucratic management, subordinates should have the ability to finish the assigned objective.
- Officers need to maintain quality and standard of work.
- Bureaucratic leaders should make the systematic procedures of dealing with different work situations.
For more information click below: