1. Self analysis
- The strategic leaders need to be self aware of their strength, weakness and emotions that will impact others.
- They should be well aware of activities that they are doing which will affect the organization.
- Leaders should keep themselves updated with every stats.
- They should keep themselves in control which will distract or disturbs the working environment.
2. Ability to create a vision
- The leader should have ability to forecast the thing required for setting new goals and objectives.
- They should have the ability to balance between the vision and execution.
- Leaders should have ability to align short-term goals with long-term goals.
- Strategic leaders should always look for the opportuinities to improve.
- They should need to match the demand of customers with the supply from the company.
3. Ability to make effective decisions
- Strategic leaders plays main role in decision making.
- They need to be transparent while making decisions.
- Decisions made should be based on past data, present data and as well as forecasted data.
- They need to monitor the decisions which are already implemented and perform the changes if necessary.
4. Accountability and Insightfulness
- The leader needs to evaluate the performance of each employee.
- The leader should have a deep understanding of space and forces that gives the opportunity to grow.
- They need to be very conscious about obstacles that comes in between the success of the team.
- They need to focus on changes in the market like new trends in customers, development in technology, etc.
- Leaders should have a strong sense of accountability.
- For more information click here
5. Moral and Behavioral qualities
- Leaders need to be disciplined and loyal in their life.
- They should have passion and dedication towards their work.
- They should always possess a positive body language to bring confidence in their employees.
- Strategic leaders need to be open minded to speak the truth and should be transparent in their approach.
- They should be courageous to withstand in difficult situations.
6. Creativity and Innovation
- Leaders should always look for a new product, new methods and strategies to make employees more involved.
- Every organization should have R and D department.
- Organizing festivals, events and allowing employees to work sometime on their hobbies.
- This makes the employee more energetic towards their work.
For more information click below