To take admission in any medical courses , it is compulsory to give medical entrance exam(NEET 2019-UG) because the selection process will be on the percentile of your score which you will get and it sets a particular ranking and categories them on the all India and state level ranking .So it is necessary to prepare well and score good rank to get admission .
NEET 2019-UG is going to held in may 2019 for the admission in different medical courses all over India. It will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,Medical council of India and Dental Council Of India.As we know this entrance exam is for the UG courses which basically follow the 12+ high school science subjects such as Physics ,Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
Pattern of the Entrance Test:
Pattern of the Entrance Test:-
Number of Questions
180 objective type questions *
(four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided at examination centre only.
02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Biology (Botany & Zoology)
For every questions four options will be given with one correct answer from Physics ,Chemistry and Biology to be answered on the answer sheet using ball point pen provided at examination centre only.Total duration of the exam will be 03 hours within this you have to cover all question.Different Medium of the questions Papers are available ,candidate can opt for in any follow languages as per given in the www.neet.nic.in website .
Syllabus for test:
CBSE defined the syllabus from topics done in class 11 and class 12
- Class 11 topics are: Physical World and Measurement,Kinematics,Laws of Motion,Work, Energy and Power,Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body,Gravitation,Properties of Bulk Matter,Thermodynamics,Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory,Oscillations and Waves
- Class 12:Electrostatics,Current Electricity,Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism,Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,Electromagnetic Waves,Optics,Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation,Atoms and Nuclei,Electronic Devices
- Class 11 :Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry,Structure of Atom,Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure,States of Matter: Gases and Liquid,Thermodynamics,EquilibriumRedox Reactions,Hydrogen,s and p Block Elements,Organic Chemistry,Hydrocarbons.
- Class 12:Solid state,Solutions,Electrochemistry,Chemical Kinetics,Surface Chemistry,General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements,p-Block elements,d and f Block Elements,Coordination Compounds,Haloalkanes , alcohols, Phenols and Ethers,Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids,Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- class 11 and class 12 :Diversity in Living World,Reproduction,Structural Organization in Animals and Plant,Genetics and Evolution,Cell Structure and Function,Biology and Human Welfare,Plant Physiology,Biotechnology and its Applications,Human Physiology,Ecology and Environment
This are the information related to your syllabus and exam pattern .
click here for to get information bulletin www.ntaneet.nic.in