Are you looking for the jobs in big data
Nowadays there is a huge demand of big data. Application of big data can be seen in various field like education, healthcare, government, business organisation, ect. Looking at the current rate of implementation of big data in business organisation and future scope, its big opportunity to have a career in big data. Giant companies are using big data as a tool to run their business activities more efficiently. If you are looking your career in big data then you may think that what all are the areas of work, what are the technical skills required.
Here is the answer, just have a look.
- Area of work: They are basically software engineers.Their main role is to compile and run the database system. Provide on-call support of Data integration Batch processing. Collaborate with big data engineers, Data architects and services.
Big data engineer
- Area of work: Their main focus is on collecting, parsing, managing, analysing and visualizing huge amount of data.They also test and evaluate big data solutions within organisation. Normalization and denormalization of data is also done.
Machine learning scientist
- Area of work: Their main role is implementing high volume of data pipelines for large database. They also work on Data modelling and Evaluation. Builting software and working on Artificial Intelligence is also one of the role of Machine learning scientist.
- Skills required: Probability and statistics, Data structure, Python, SQL programming, Hadoop are the key requirement. Just go through the link.
Business Analytics Specialist
- Area of work: They extract information from the data and analyse business need and requirement. They develop technical solutions to the various problem. Optimization of business process is their main role.
- Skills required: Understanding of data structure, Process modelling knowledge, master in Excel, Maths and statistics. Click on the link for related jobs opportunities.
Data Visualization Developer
- Area of work: Their main role is to visualize dashboard, charts and infographic. They display data in a way that is easier to understand. Main focus is on security of confidential data. They also manage and analyse sensitive data.
- Skills required: Python, PHP, SQL programming, Hadoop, Mapreduce, Data security and privacy. Refer to the link given below.
Business Intelligence Engineer
- Area of work: Main focus is on to collect, integrate, analyse and present the business information. The main purpose is to make suitable business decision. Business Intelligence Analyst also figure out the market and business trend to increase profitability of the organisation.
- Skill required: Database design, Data Architecture, SQL programming, Hadoop, Spark and Cloud computing technology is must required. Click on the given link below.
Business Intelligence solution Architect
- Area of work: They uses data in a certain way to built suitable architecture to benefit a business organisation. They develop technology for optimal access. It is a top level management in Business Intelligence.
- Skills required: Data analyses, coading, Python, SQL programming, Hadoop, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), MS Office suite, Tableau are must required. You may refer to link given below.